About Our Aromatherapy Oil Massage
An Aromatherapy Oil Massage is a keen favourite due to the natural, healing ingredients used to relax the body and target painful problem areas. Traditional massage techniques often found in a Swedish Massage are used to apply pressure to help to rebalance the mind and body, along with scented aromatherapy oils to nourish the skin.
Aromatherapy oils are essential oils naturally derived from various plants to produce different scents such as peppermint, citrus and lavender. During a massage, oils are worked into the body and absorbed to hydrate each layer of skin. The scent of the essential oils are also filled with anti-bacterial properties, which when inhaled, will help with building up the immune system.
Benefits of a Aromatherapy Oil Massage
- Clears the mind and eases stress to reduce headaches
- Choosing particular scents can help to trigger positive memories to boost mental health
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Helps to maintain healthy joint and muscles
- Using natural oils detoxifies the body and flushes out harmful toxins
- Prevents insomnia and encourages sleep
- Increased blood flow and circulation to vital organs
Your Relaxation is Only One Click Away
"I absolutely love booking in for my monthly aromatherapy massage! The oils smell incredible, and it really helps me to stay stress-free. I immediately feel like a new person after leaving Sabai Massage, ready to take on anything that is thrown at me! "